Monday, April 20, 2009

White teeth? :)?

I got braces put on my teeth a couple years ago and my orthodontist was worried that when it came time to take them off, the places underneath the brace would be white but the rest of my teeth would be stained. So he made me stop drinking coke and told me not to eat chocolate.


However everyone else i know that has braces drinks coke and has chocolate and they%26#039;re in the same situation when it comes to staining.


Anyway, it%26#039;s been two years and a bit since they were put on and i haven%26#039;t had a coke since but i have had little bits of chocolate.


I guess i can say my teeth are a little whiter but i%26#039;m getting these little white blob like specks on my two front teeth. Does anyone know what they are and what kind of things cause them?





Thanks :)

White teeth? :)?
do you sleep with your mouth open?





because if you do that could be causing it. i don%26#039;t know what it%26#039;s called but try sleeping with your mouth closed and they%26#039;ll go away :)



company

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net