Friday, July 31, 2009

Anyone know about teeth? I want pretty white teeth...?

i am 15, and got my braces off a few months ago..


now i want them to be extremly white!


I am using Aquafresh White Trays in the morning


and crest white strips on my top teeth at night.





I am worried that this might be bad for my tooth enamel...





?

Anyone know about teeth? I want pretty white teeth...?
Stick with one or the other. Don't use multiple methods, that could be worse.
Reply:I agree with Ruby..use one or the other. Be aware if your teeth start getting sensitive to hot and cold, and if necessary skip a few days.


Make sure your orthodontist didn't leave some of the bonding resin from your orthodontic brackets on your teeth.





Steve Bornfeld, DDS



myspace layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net