Saturday, July 25, 2009

How can i get perfectly white teeth?

i just got my braces off, and my teeth are really yellow and its disgusting. i go back to school in one month, and i want really white teeth. i already brush and floss my teeth twice a day, but that doesnt make them white. i tried crest white strips classic for the 14 days and they did not really work, my teeth only got about 1 shade whiter but you cant even tell. will the trays the dentist can get me for $185 that you wear overnight for a few nights work? The laser white thing is too expensive. I really want white teeth :(

How can i get perfectly white teeth?
The trays you get at your dental office work alot better than the crest whitestrips because the concetration of the material is stronger, thats why you cant buy it over the counter. I would suggest TRES WHITE if your dentist offers them or GO SMILE which you can buy over the counter. I would do a search on GO SMILE on the internet and it wil lead you to a website that sells it. I have tried both and they are great.





GO SMILE COST around 60-80 dollars
Reply:The fact that there is nothing PERFECT in this world is relatively false. I believe that you can achieve that PERFECTLY WHITE TEETH using the VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAZARD-FREE TEETH WHITENING KIT from http://www.maximumteethwhitening.com/. For me and the rest of my family, it is the best and one of a kind. Try and you'll see the amazing difference! Expose that PEARLY WHITES!



necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net