Friday, July 31, 2009

Very very white teeth?

Has anyone of you watched an episode of FRIENDS in which Ross's teeth has gone super white after using some gel? I want to know what kind of gel is that and where to buy it. Of course he has left the gel on his teeth way longer than instructed so the result is scary, but i am interested in that gel he used because i have tried tons of ways to whiten my teeth but they never really effectively remove the yellowish "feeling" of my teeth. I am never a smoker!

Very very white teeth?
that episode was HILLARIOUS!





i have heard crest white strips work really well. my dad %26amp; a couple friends used them %26amp; were happy w/ the results.
Reply:You should go to your dentist and have them make you some whitening trays. I am using mine right now. You can use the over the counter stuff but you will get a much better result with the solution that the dentist will give you. I use a gel called Opalescence. Before you bleach your teeth you should use a toothpaste for sensitive teeth for about 2 weeks before you bleach and use it while you are bleaching because any bleaching solution that you use will make your teeth sensitive to cold but it will go away. Good Luck!



company

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net